Saturday, August 28, 2010

And We're Just Getting Warmed Up

I'm so excited about starting up this blog!  My friend and I decided that we need a place to let go, to share our crazy days, and to give advice to others having similar experiences.

I am a SAHM (sometimes a WAHM) to several young children.

Our intentions for this blog aren't entirely clear even to us.  We plan on using this for random thoughts, vents, discussions, advice etc.  And don't be surprised if we touch on some controversial topics...  We both have big mouths and we use them frequently.  But we hope to help out some mothers in need.  New moms, scared of the unknown; veteran moms, hoping someone else is in the same boat and on and on.

Guess that'll do for tonight.  I'm off to try to get as much sleep as I can before one of the rambunctious herd awaken.

-Mom #1

No comments:

Post a Comment